Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Why people hate their job?


We all know that we spend more than 50% of our time in work, yet how many of us are really looking forward to come to office? I am sure some of us do, however similarly there are plenty of us, if not hate, but forced to come to work. I figure the reason is very obvious when the job don't give you a sense of achievement. The can be many reasons, among them are lack of job satisfaction or mismatch in job expectation. And due to the mismatch in expectation, the management sometimes set unrealistic goals. When everyone is fighting for their own cause, that creates frictions and conflicts. Especially so in office environment, there are always people who like to bulldoze through their objective by pressure. For me, I come to this situation whereby someone who just always over-interpret my message. For a simple act of asking of information, he misread that i'm challenging the authority. All the aggregation of problem really keep me wonder if i'm in the right job. I love the work i'm doing, but the complication of office interaction with people really tick me off. sigh~

No comments: